Verdeterre began as a small, family business and we still run our organization in the same manner, instilling these values into every employee we hire and carrying them to every job site we visit.
We take pride in the company culture we’ve built that fosters teamwork, values work/life balance, encourages leadership and empowers individuals at every level. Annual safety training and mentorship from our more experienced team leaders is made available to each of our young and talented field and office members.
Verdeterre’s positive, family-like atmosphere is further bolstered through a number of yearly team building events:
- Leadership Training in Naples, FL
- Company/Family Bowling Night at Bowlero
- Ice Fishing Trip in Northern Michigan each Winter
- Tiger’s Ballgame and Summer Picnic at Comerica Park
- Annual Fall Company Retreat
- Christmas Luncheon